There are many professional senior photographers in our Marietta & Roswell, Atlanta area. Some can be a tad stale and some overly trendy. Neither of these are found here. Senior photography session should be artful, but also timeless. There is nothing worse than looking back at bad photo trend. Trendy clothes- well that’s fun to look back on. Here is what I mean- washed-out, overexposed, desaturated, grainy or flashy artificial photographs- not so much. You want to be proud of your senior portraits for generations to come.
Choose a senior photographer that capture’s your senior as they are. Look for natural skin tones and real coloring in the backdrops. Minty or blue grass- nope. Look for comfortable smiles and ease. Avoid stiff and overly formal. Look for someone that can direct a scene to capture your youthful fun senior. Here some more things that Audrey Alexander Photographer is known for…
- Posing any senior can make their own or crack a smile and laugh about.
- Retouched skin and brush work on the entire image.
- Different lenses that give you variety.
- Experience with teens and seniors- I have one and have worked with many others.
- A large gallery with variety that both you and your senior are going to love.
- A timeless collection for generations to enjoy. Including some black and white images.
- Planning! Let’s discuss what your senior is about and build a session around that. Wardrobe suggestions and Senior Style Guide included in session.
- No slapped on presets or filters here! Each image gets my full attention.
To learn more about what is included in your senior session reach out! My calendar fills quickly.
© Audrey Alexander Photography, LLC Please do not crop out my logo, edit, duplicate, or change my images in any way without my written permission.
Photographing Seniors in Marietta, East Cobb, Woodstock, Roswell, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Smyrna, Canton and Atlanta Communities.